In a company, the commercial work that Telemarketing performs is important in different ways, such as taking care of the company’s image, the direct relationship with the client, the database update, etc.
For B2B companies (Business to Business) Telemarketing is one of the most demanded strategies, since the conversion has always offered positive results. Although we can talk at length about the advantages of Telemarketing in a company, we will focus on 5 basic advantages that every company should keep in mind:
1. Thanks to Telemarketing we can maintain the database updated. And, obviously, thanks to the segmentations we can extract the big potential clients. That is, if the objective of Telemarketing of the company X is the sale of cosmetics, I can get from my database the most potential clients, which fit best the profile I am looking for.
2. The recruitment of possible new customers is one of the advantages of Telemarketing. According to the studies, trust is the first starting point. Therefore, the confidence generated by the direct contact between the company and the client offers a point in favor.
3. When an event approaches, such as a fair or convention, Telemarketing is a great strategy to make an appointment with your potential client. We can even kill 3 birds with one stone, because we promote the event or assistance to it, we confirm the assistance of the clients and, most importantly, we set up appointments.
4. Sales and services. With these advantages we have fully entered the purest Telemarketing. Thanks to the telemarketers, we can get direct sales. The advantage of impulse sales is incredible. However, not everyone is prepared for this job, as the person making the call will be one of the keys to success. Your skills will be essential to achieve the proposed objectives.
5. Last but not least, market research could be pointed out. Telemarketing is one of the techniques most used by companies to probe the market. Satisfaction surveys, for example, are one of the methods that many large companies use to build customer loyalty. Of course, it must be done in a controlled way and always according to the needs of the user.”