What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer, smartphone or other device when you access some websites. Amongst other things, cookies allow websites to collect information related to the navigation habits of users and devices, and can be used in order to recognise users.
The cookies we use are the following:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain owned by a website’s editor, from where services are provided.
- Third party cookies: Those sent to the user’s device from a device or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity who handles the treatment of the information obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies designed with the purpose of collecting data while the user navigates on a website.
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookies stay on your device for some time, a time that may vary from minutes to years. This way, the data they collect can be kept and used by the cookie owner during a particular period of time.
- Technical cookies: Those allowing the user to navigate on a website, platform or app, using different options or services such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sections, remembering the items on your cart, making possible the shopping process, saving the inscription or participation in events, using security elements during navigation or collecting contents with the purpose of sound or video broadcasting, as well as sharing content on social media.
- Personalization cookies: This type of cookies allowusers to access a website with some predefined general features, according some criteria present on the user’s device, such as language, browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow their responsible to follow and analyse users’ behaviour on a website. Information collected with these cookies is used to build activity statistics for a website, app or platform, as well as to improve the user’s experience when navigating on a website.
- Advertising cookies: Those developed to manage efficiently the advertising spaces, if existing, that an editor has placed on a website, app or platform, according to criteria such as edited content or advertisement display frequency.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies are developed to manage efficiently the advertising spaces, if existing, that an editor has placed on a website, app or platform. Cookies collect information related to the user’s behaviour through the constant observation of their navigation habits, so advertisements are shown according to an specific navigation profile.
Specifically, cookies used on this website are:
|Cookies’ domain||Name||Purpose||More information|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Cookies’ domain||Name||Purpose||Cookie owner||More information|
|Cookie used to measure user’s interactions within the website.||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types|
You can enable, disable or delete cookies installed on your device at any time. In order to do so, you need to access your browser’s configuration options.